Accessing contextual college experiences is possible for everyone – if you know how
Perhaps you have heard of college summer programs, but always assumed they are only for students with the highest GPA’s applying to elite universities. Maybe you’d love a taste of campus life or a college course, but don’t know how to find one. It might be that you simply want to strengthen your academic profile with a distinctive yet meaningful experience. If these are your questions – then summer programs are your answer.
Regarded by the collegiate planning industry as the missing piece of the higher education equation, summer programs offer countless advantages. As one of the highly under-utilized yet truly differentiating planning components, most students don’t know what types of opportunities exist nor how to apply for them.
In addition to accessing the industry’s first modern-day compilation of summer program opportunities, you will find:
- An invaluable resource that empowers students, parents, teachers and college counselors
- An insightful introduction outlining how summer programs support academic exploration and self-discovery (and give your applications a serious edge)
- A list of essential and reality-based expectations which set every student up for success
- An index of over 800 options at public & private colleges across the United States
- A boundless array of subject matter including but not limited to STEM, business, history, law, pre-med & more
- An easy-to-use & highly functional layout with categories, descriptions, links & more
Plus, expect tips about timing (apply earlier than you think!) and prepare to discover more choices than you ever imagined there could be.